Save the date: Commemoration of International Anti-Corruption Day, 9 December 2013!
on Fri, December 6, 2013 at 04.49 pm
As you already know, this coming Monday (December 9) is the International Anti-Corruption Day (IACD), which is an opportunity for UN to keep the momentum on anti-corruption going, particularly raising awareness, bringing various stakeholders together to commemorate the day, and also take this opportunity to engage on national dialogue and consultations. We would thus like to encourage all UNDP and UNODC offices and relevant partners to promote this important day by:
- Sending a message to your networks about the anti-corruption campaign titled “Zero Corruption, 100% Development”.
- Circulating the Secretary General’s message on the occasion of the International Anti-Corruption Day (please see the attached message).
- Tweeting about International Anti-Corruption Day to let the world know what you are doing to tackle this scourge
(and remember to use #IACD2013 and include @UNDP and @UNODC in your message so that we can help share this)
- Like our Facebook page Facebook page, adopt the logo as your profile picture and encourage others to do the same
- Share this year's Secretary General speech.
Since 2009, UNDP and UNODC have worked together to raise awareness and engage with various stakeholder through public campaigns on this important day. The campaigns serve as a platform for bringing different stakeholders together and develop innovative solutions for addressing corruption.
We would also request you to share any pictures or videos from your events organized to commemorate the IACD so that we will include them at our website and also in our report.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and wish you all the best for the commemoration of IACD.
The Anti-Corruption Team